Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ash Wednesday


Today marks the first day of lent as well as the first day of this blog. My name is Maximinius. I was born on his feast day. I am a loyal, traditional minded Catholic in communion with our Holy Father Benedict XVI "The Vicar of Jesus Christ" . I am a homeschooling father of four wonderful children who also happens to be happily married to their mother for the last 15 years. I am in my mid thirties and had a resurgence in the faith in 2001. (more on that later) I love the Catholic Mass in any reverent and respectfull form, especially the Mass in the Extraordinary form which I was introduced to quite by accident. The old form has had a profound effect on me and my family. My intention for this blog is to cover current events from a Catholic and American perspective. I am a student and lover of history and my Faith. I am unabashedly Catholic and (baby sized apologist) for my faith.

No comments: