Monday, February 11, 2008

Bill Maher is anti christian and not very nice

Monday February 11, 2008
BILL MAHER: AMERICA’S #1 BIGOTJanuary 28, 2008

On his Friday night HBO program, “Real Time with Bill Maher,” Maher was joined in a discussion about UFO’s with some of the panelists. Here is what Maher had to say:

“But I think it is much more likely that there could be space ships from outer space, than what a lot of things people believe. People still believe, you know, excuse me I know I may inject religion into every show but UFO’s are a lot more likely than a space god flew down bodily and you know who was the Son of God and you know had sex with a Palestinian woman, and um…”

I found this story on the Catholic leagues website. Bill Mayer has developed quite pattern of insulting religion, mostly the Christian one. Haven't heard him insult any other faith's in this manner Oh yeah that wouldn't be nice or politically correct would it.

No comments: